............................................................................ until 1st of July, I'm going to sell all pictures on paper (not on canvas) for € 55,- plus shipping costs!
............................................................................ Bis zum 1. Juli sind alle Bilder auf Papier für € 55,- plus Versandkosten erhältlich!

Sonntag, 20. Mai 2012

skulls/ Schädel 6



Skull, made from recycled packaging material, painted with acryl color
Schädel aus Verpackungsmaterial mit Acrylfarbe

34 x 14 x 13 cm (without honrs/ ohne Hörner) 

 

about me

I am an illustrator and graphic designer, living in Cologne, Germany. I'm lucky enough to make my living with (at least mostly) creative stuff, but I often miss the free and without-any-purpose art projects. Here they are. I hope this blog helps me to remind myself of taking my time for this, too.

***

Ich bin Illustratorin und Grafik-Designerin und lebe in Köln. Ich habe das Glück, zumindest meistens mein Geld mit kreativen Dingen zu verbinden, aber oft habe ich die absichtslosen künstlerischen Arbeiten vermisst. Hier sind sie. Und ich hoffe, dieset Blog erinnert mich daran, mir auch wirklich Zeit dafür zu nehmen.

always looking for ...

... contacts, networking, cooperation, art exchange, and of course new, exciting illustration jobs. My portfolio you'll find here: www.katrin-klink.de, and my daily blog at www.dailyperfectmoment.blogspot.de

***
... Kontakte, Netzwerken, Kooperationen, Austausch von Kunstobjekten und, natürlich, neuen, spannenden Illustrationsaufträgen. Mein Portfolio gibt es hier: www.katrin-klink.de, und meinen täglichen Blog hier: www.dailyperfectmoment.blogspot.de

feelgood ink.

feelgood ink. is my posters & more section. The posters you'll find here:
and the stories behind the posters here:

***
feelgood ink. ist der Bereich für meine Poster und andere Dinge. Die Poster gibts hier: find here:
and the stories behind the posters here: